I (we) are looking for ideas of what a region wide (New England and New York) media campaign to promote conservation to landowners and towns would look like.
Givens (I’m calling them givens for now but they are up for discussion)
- Measurable outcomes,
- Outcomes include land conservation,
Questions to answer:
- Can all of our RCPs collaborate on a big grant to fund a marketing firm that would work with all of us to create a multiyear media campaign?
- Would people be willing to take the time to attend several meetings/focus groups to accomplish this?
- Do we create a common landing web site that would allow the landowner/town to enter their zip code and answer a few questions about what they are looking for and be given a list of RCPs/land trusts that offer those programs in their area?
- What other ideas do you have?