WEBINAR: A Guide for Applicants to the USFS Landscape Scale Restoration Grant Program
Tuesday, June 5 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST REGISTER
The US Forest Service Landscape Scale Restoration Grant can help Regional Conservation Partnerships build their capacity to plan and implement landowner outreach and land management activities.
What to expect:
- Tips for drafting a competitive proposal
- How to align proposals with State Forest Action Plans
- Lessons learned from a successful RCP recipient: Cold Hollow to Canada
- Bridget Butler, Program Director of Cold Hollow to Canada
- Karl Honkonen, Forest Watershed Specialist with the US Forest Service, Northeastern Area State and Private Forestry
- Bill Labich, Senior Conservationist at Highstead and Coordinator of the RCP Network
- Christopher Martin, State Forester and Director of the Division of Forestry at the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
Please email Hallie Schwab at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Photo Courtesy of Charlie Hancock, Cold Hollow to Canada