Here are a few ways to make this network site more useful to you:
- Notifications - To be notified when your peers share something on the website, click the "Follow" button in the bottom right corner of the page. To get started, try following the blog, forum, "Funding Sources," and "Jobs and Internships." For detailed instructions on how to get the latest updates check out the Following a Post guide.
- Adding Content - Content can be added to any page with a "+" sign in the upper right corner of the page ("+ Add Article" or "+ Create Group"). There's no need to ask permission to post a discussion in the forum. All content is moderated, and you may need to be patient, but we'll approve it as fast as we can.
- Blogging - This page is used to share articles about your RCP and its activities. If you're interested in getting your story out there (we'll social media the heck out of it) and want to write an article or have someone else write it for you, let us know (message Bill Labich, email email@example.com, or say so in the discussion forum). To learn more about writing and posting a successful blog post, check out the Blogging Basics and Posting to the Blog guide.
- Social media - Like something you see on the website? Share it! The Social Sharing guide offers step-by-step instructions to help you share content on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn.
- Inviting your RCP members - The point of rcpnetwork.org is very similar to the mission of the RCP Network:
"We use the power of networking, innovation, and coordination to advance the pace and practice of large landscape conservation and stewardship in New England and Eastern New York. We make it easier for RCPs and regional partners to learn from each other, grow, and collaborate."
Please share the site with your partners. If we all do this, our online network will be more useful and productive.